Open Call for Grant Proposals
Does your nonprofit serve the Meridian-Kessler Neighborhood? If so, you are invited to apply for MKNA’s 2018 Vi Walker Neighborhood Grant Program.
We are proud to fund these neighborhood grants from a percentage of the proceeds from the annual Meridian-Kessler Home & Garden Tour.
The goal of the MKNA Vi Walker Neighborhood Grant Program is to fund programs that will have a lasting, sustainable impact on the neighborhood and improve the lives of neighborhood residents by addressing one or more of the following critical needs:
- Vitality and Connectivity of the Neighborhood
- Health, Safety and/or Crime Prevention
- Grant receiving organizations must be a nonprofit 501(c)3, school or church and provide a copy of their determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Applications must give an estimate or specific number of Meridian-Kessler residents to be served.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for funding.
Application Process & Timeline
Submit your application by Friday, March 2rd before 5:00 pm.
Grant Applicants receive decision notification in April.