Mayor’s Action Center
Have a problem or need a city service?
If you are having a problem or need a service, the Indianapolis City Government, through the Mayor’s Action Center, deals with specific problems of residents. If you have problems that come under the Mayor’s Action Center’s issues, please report the problem directly to the Mayor’s Action Center through the telephone or on-line “request a service or report a problem” lines. In addition, please inform your zone delegate, through email, that you are having this problem.
ONLINE REQUEST PAGE
Mayor’s Action Center
City/County Bldg., Ste.2160
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. only
Reasons for calling the Mayor’s Action Center include
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Animals: Abused, Aggressive, Stray, Running Loose, Dead, or Other
- Street and Alley Potholes and Road Damage
- Illegal Dumping
- Park Maintenance
- Sewer Backups
- Sidewalks and Curbs
- Street Maintenance
- Street Signs
- Trash: Missed Trash, Heavy Trash, Trash Schedules, Trash Regulations
- Traffic Signals and Signs
- Trees on City Property
- Zoning Violation
- Other which could involve Citzens Energy Group
Please also report the following issues to the appropriate Meridian Kessler Board Committee in addition to informing the Zone Delegate that you are having a problem:
- Stop Signs – Infrastructure Committee
- Pot Holes – Infrastructure Committee
- Street Sweeping – Infrastructure Committee
- Sidewalks – Infrastructure Committee
- Streetlights – Infrastructure Committee
- Abandoned and or Problem Housing – Code Enforcement Committee and Housing Committee
- Unregistered Cars and Garbage, Brush in yards – Code Enforcement Committee
- Garbage Pick Up – Code Enforcement Committee
- Child Care – Church and Social Service Committee
- Elder Care – Church and Social Service Committee
- Fencing, Driveways, Construction – Land Use Committee
- Crime – Public Safety Committee
- Graffiti – Public Safety Committee
The MKNA Land Use Committee receives a lot of...
A number of Meridian-Kessler infrastructure projects have moved from...
The launch of my.indy.gov has created a “digital City...
In addition to the Marion County Clerk’s office, six...
IndyGo has announced upcoming meetings to discuss the Red...